It's time to review your Medicare plan. Schedule your appointment today with one of our local, licensed agents. We will review your plan to make sure it is the right plan for you. There are many new benefits being offered in 2021.
A few things to consider:
1. Cost--How much will you pay for premiums, deductibles, coinsurance and copays?
2. Benefits--Are additional benefits included?
3. Convenience--Are the plan's in-network providers conveniently located?
4. Needs--Do you anticipate your healthcare needs will change? Will your medicine needs increase?
5. Providers--Do your doctors and hospitals accept your plan?
Click here to schedule your appointment today
The Senior Health Resource Center is a no cost educational resource to people eligible for Medicare. We help answer questions and help navigate you through the enrollment process. We are supported by Medicare Insurance companies and are at no cost to the public.
The Senior Health Resource Center can simplify Medicare. Call us today to see how you can access Medicare benefits that matter most to you. We help qualifying individuals with the following services:
Medicare can be confusing.
We offer a no obligation consultation with a local agent to educate you on options available to you.
Medicare's Preventive Benefits. Plan benefits are designed to keep you healthy.
Ways to Save Money